A certified retirement financial advisor, Darcy Bergen provides clients with a host of tax management services designed to minimize liabilities and grow wealth. Maintaining a close watch on macro trends, Darcy Bergen offers regular market updates at www.bergenfinancialgroup.com.
A late November 2016 post focused on gains during an abbreviated Thanksgiving trading week when the Dow, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all achieved all-time highs. With this round of gains capping a year of sustained growth, cumulative gains reached 7 percent.
Another area of strength was the U.S. dollar, with positive news on the U.S. economic front bringing the currency ever closer to its European counterpart. If Deutsche Bank predictions hold, the dollar will reach parity with the Euro by mid 2017 and may even surpass the Euro’s value.
In the commodities sphere, oil continued to slide, with its price falling to $47.24, as uncertainty reigned on whether producing nations could coordinate efforts to curb production. That said, the price is substantially higher than the $30 per barrel 10-year low reached in early 2016. Some forecasters expect prices to stabilize as members of OPEC and other major oil exporters achieve harmony in policy going forward.
Darcy Bergen leads a staff of financial professionals as the president of financial planning firm Bergen Financial Group. Through his company, Darcy Bergen helps clients with various aspects of financial planning, including lifestyle management.
Lifestyle management involves making smart financial decisions to sustain or enhance an individual’s status of living. Some strategies for effective lifestyle management include:
– Structuring a suitable mortgage plan. Paying for a house is a long-term commitment that affects an individual’s lifestyle. Depending on financial resources and stability, a person can opt for a 15-year or 30-year mortgage, with a fixed or variable rate. Each of these options has advantages, depending on each person’s unique situation.
– Prioritizing necessity over luxury. Most people dream of owning luxury vehicles, but not all can afford one. Although buying luxury items can be considered an investment, the money can be used instead for basic necessities or other income-returning investments.
– Taking smarter vacations. To save on vacation expenses, individuals can consider cheaper alternatives, such as staying at a condo rather than a hotel, preparing their own meals on a trip, and booking cheaper flights far in advance.
Darcy Bergen combines his knowledge of retirement solutions and insurance products as the owner of Bergen Financial Group. In addition, Darcy Bergen also is a Certified Retirement Financial Advisor (CRFA).
The CRFA organization holds accreditation from the National Commission for Certifying Agencies. Individuals credentialed as CRFAs maintain a high standard of professional services by completing a comprehensive exam and then by fulfilling a client’s needs, even after they make a sale. CRFAs also are trained in interpreting tax returns, educating clients on a variety of insurance products, and estate planning.
The CRFA organization established SCRFA – The Retirement Academy to support prospective CRFAs. This training program aims to educate future financial advisors and prepare them for careers in the financial services industry. SCRFA – The Retirement Academy teaches students through one-on-one and teleconference sessions, online classes, and live seminars. The academy also provides students with The Professional Retirement Manual, a review guide covering different aspects of retirement. After completing the training program, students are qualified to sit for the CRFA exam.
Based in Arizona, Darcy Bergen makes his living by providing clients with financial solutions. A Certified Retirement Financial Advisor, Darcy Bergen operates Bergen Financial Group.
Bergen Financial Group was established in 2003 to promote financial awareness and protect clients from incurring financial losses. Specifically targeted toward helping retirees plan for their futures, the firm offers a variety of products and solutions, including:
– Income strategies – Bergen Financial Group assists retirees in finding alternative income options, such as variable, fixed, and income annuities.
– Life insurance – To protect and provide for loved ones after a client’s passing, the company offers whole, universal, and term life insurance.
– Investments and wealth management – The firm works with Horter Investment Management to offer low-risk investment options.
– Tax service – The company also reviews tax ramifications through its subsidiary, Bergen Tax Service.
These services are designed for a conservative market, suitable for retirees seeking to protect their assets and gain stable returns.